Now that we are having summer weather, I am obsessing over cheap bathing suits lately! All of these suits are under $60 total! I love getting cheap suits that are trendy because next year they probably won’t be in style anymore. Scroll below to see my ten favorites:
1. Pink Bandeau (above): $10 for the set. Really good material and comes in 7 colors! Be sure to size up as it runs small!
2. Ruffles and Cherries: $33.80. Super cute and trendy with the ruffles and cherry print.
3. Sunflower One-Piece: $22.90. I think this sunflower one-piece is so summery and the shoulder ruffles are so adorable!
4. Embroidered One-Piece: $54.95 (usually on sale though). I loved how the straps were removable and it could be strapless. You don’t see too many strapless one-piece suits!
5. Cute Color Block: $58. Love this color block bikini. It’s so vibrant and would be perfect for some water sports.
6. High-Waisted Mauve: $42.98. I love this high-waisted bikini and it reminded me so much of Tularosa bikinis for a fraction of the price!
7. Blue Bandeau: $47. I love bandeaus because you don’t get strap lines and this little bow is sooooo adorable!
8. Palm Print: $52.95. I am obsessed with palm leaf print and the pink background is too pretty. I love the front tie as well.
9. Fire Engine Red: $58. I love this hot red color and the bottoms are so sexy and cute!
10. Metallic Tie: I am loving this copper-looking bathing suit from Windsor. It is so adorable and I am obsessed with the long tie!
Let me know if you love any of these suits! All affordable and under $60!